Esther Taylor sales representative, ABR, SRES
Selling your home is a process. I won't lie, it can be stressful with the interruption of your daily routine. My job is to make your experience as stress free as possible.
Completely Renovated in the past 2-3 months by licenced professional contractors and sub-trades with many
NEW features such as:
- Mature Lot located in a desirable neighbourhood
- Close to schools and all downtown amenities
- 3 + 1 Renovated Bedrooms
- NEW exterior doors, interior doors and all NEW hardware
-NEW gas fireplace in living room - Freshly Painted Throughout
- New Walk out deck off the Kitchen - NO Rentals
- Stunning open concept main floor plan - NEW owned Hot Water Tank
- NEW custom Kitchen with large centre island and quartz counter tops - NEW stainless steel kitchen appliances
- NEW upgraded 100 amp electrical panel - Front Load washer and dryer
- Professionally finished basement with NEW 4th bedroom, washroom and laundry room
- 2 NEW bathrooms with custom glass showers and drop in tub with double sink vanities on the main level
- NEW solid maple flooring on main level
_ New sub-floor and engineered maple flooring on the lower level
- Professionally landscaped with stone front walkway and entrance
- NEW insulation blown into the attic for improved energy efficiency
- All NEW: 7 ” baseboard, trim, custom stairs and railing
- NEW custom lighting throughout
- Contemporary, clean lines and oversized windows allowing for plenty of natural light
- Professionally decorated family home
- Taxes: $4721.34 ~ 2016 - $699,000
Knowing the right areas in each community to buy in is very important. I can help you find the right area for you and your family, keeping in mind the future development of each area to maximize your investment..
Hire an experienced Realtor who will help you from start to finish. I am a dedicated professional who will walk you through every step of the process of buying or selling your home.
In this very busy, changing Real Estate market, it is necessary to be prepared ahead of time. Let me show you how easy it can be with my help.
421 Scott Drive inOrangeville